Online Rummy Rules To Play
Rummy tournaments is level games played for a grand prize. Learn these challenging tournaments to make your rummy life more interesting.
General Terms in Rummy Tournaments
- Regular login gives you the access to enjoy the tournaments.
- The player’s account will be debited based on the tourney type and level.
- 6 players on one live table play the games with 2 standard pack of cards.
- Each level is played for 101 points.
- The winner of each level wins the next level ticket.
- The player who wins the final level wins the grand prize.
How Rummy Tournaments are played
These rummy tournaments are played with 2 standard decks consisting 53 cards each
( including printed joker ) by 6 players on each table. The seating is random and cannot be selected by the player.
- Each player is dealt 13 cards randomly
- Rest of the cards are placed face-down forming a closed deck.
- Top card is drawn and it is placed beside the closed deck forming a open deck.
( Players can draw a card from either of the decks and discards one into open deck on his/her turn )
- A joker is picked from the closed deck.
( In the case of printed joker, all A’s will be jokers )
- The objective of the game is to arrange these 13 cards in sequences and/or sets.
- Sequence is 3 or more cards arranged with the consecutive numbers of the same suit. Ex: 3♥4♥5♥
- Set is 3 or more cards of the same face value arranged with different suits. Ex: 6♣ 6♥4♠
- Each player takes turns to meet the objective.
- The winner of the game is the player who melds the cards in sequences and/or sets.
- All the cards of the opponents that are non-grouped are counted and score.
- The player who reaches 101 score will get eliminated from the table respectively.
- The player who remains on the table will win the next level ticket.